Building Use Forms

If you would like to use any Grandview United Methodist Church facility please contact Sharon in the Church Office at 717-394-6887 or by email for availability. After you receive confirmation on the church's availability please download the Building Use Request Form. This form must be filled out and returned to the church office for trustee approval.

For all policies and fees please download the Facility Use Policy document.

  Building Use Request Form

  Facility Use Policy


Our Services: Each Sunday

10:45 a.m.

Traditional worship with choirs and a creative twist


Map & Directions